UNE FLEUR D'ORANGER
Eau de Parfum 100ml
Soft and sensual like a summer afternoon.
A sunny and generous fragrance that reminds us of summer "farniente" and exalts the beauty of citrus, mythical fruits that populate history. A dive into the Mediterranean heart, from the Cypriot tangerine, cradle of Venus, to the Italian bergamot, and of course the neroli of the Tunisian coast. Finally, the bigarade orange and the sweet orange from the Mediterranean coast of Spain remind us of the pomp and elegance of the Queen of Castile. A great classic of perfumery!
- TOP NOTES: Mandora essence of cyprus, Italian bergamot essence, Orange bigarade essence from Spain, Sweet orange essence from Spain
- HEART NOTES: Petit grain essence from Paraguay, Petit grain lemon tree essence, Tunisian neroli essence
- BASE NOTES: Madagascar ginger essence, Orange blossom absolute of Tunisia
COMPOSITION: Alcohol Denat, Parfum (Fragrance), Water (Aqua), D-Limonene, Citral, Linalool, Farnesol, Geraniol
Perfumer: Anne-Sophie Behaghel (Flair)
- Olfactory family
- Type of Fragrance
- Eau de parfum
Personalize your perfume with layering
To create a unique fragrance that matches your mood, your mood, or your outfit, you can combine OBVIOUS fragrances with each other. For a successful signature, OBVIOUS recommends using two fragrances.
Here are our fragrance suggestions for associations with Une Fleur d'Oranger.
- Une Fleur d’Oranger + Une Verveine = The orange blossom becomes vegetal, almost like the small grain, sparkling and powerful
- Une Fleur d’Oranger + Un Musc = The musk brings a vegetal facet to the orange blossom, mixed it becomes a musky Cologne
- Une Fleur d'Oranger + Un Été = This layering option remind us the summer fresh smell after a long day at the beach, the orange blossom enhance the fresh top notes of ginger from Un Été Un Été fresher
You might also like