Eau de Parfum 100ml
An aromatic and zesty charm.
"What I like about verbena is its very natural, almost therapeutic character", says Amélie Bourgeois, perfumer at Flair, who proposed the idea of the very distinctive verbena to David Frossard to round off Obvious' olfactory portfolio. "It is an obvious scent that is part of our lives, our gardens, our evening herbal teas and our childhood memories. I worked on it to make an anti-stress, beneficial version, as that is what we need more than ever right now. In composing it, I wanted it to be a moment of happiness."
This verbena is overflowing with joy with its sparkling notes but it is also deep and very herbal. It does not express a gender; its lemony head notes are from the masculine register but it is also very feminine due to the effect of chlorophyll in the leaves. The galbanum and the blackcurrant leaf accord inscrease its freshness, nurtured by heliotrope. In a surprising move, the traces of eucalyptus leaf make this verbena invigoration with a hint of ginger. We told you it was therepeutic!
A perfume that is comforting like a grog, a little crazy just like we like our perfume at Obvious, a fluorescent green Une Verveine that brings this simple and straightforward wonder of nature in line with today's tastes.
- TOP NOTES: Essence of verbena from France, Essence of Italian bergamot, Essence of Italian lemon, Essence of armoise from France
- HEART NOTES: Essence of Balkan juniper berry, Essence of ginger from Madagascar, Essence of Indian cardamom, Essence of galbanum from Iran
- BASE NOTES: Essence of vetiver from Haïti, Habanolide (clean white musk)
COMPOSITION : Alcohol Denat, Parfum (Fragrance), Water (Aqua), D-Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Citral, Citronellol
Perfumer: Amélie Bourgeois (Flair)
- Olfactory family
- Type of Fragrance
- Eau de parfum
Personalize your fragrance with layering
To create a unique fragrance that matches your mood, your mood, or your outfit, you can combine OBVIOUS fragrances with each other. For a successful signature, OBVIOUS recommends using two fragrances.
Here are our fragrance suggestions for pairing with Une Verveine
- Une Verveine + Un Bois = Wood makes Verbena opulent, boosts its citrus and reveals its lime facets.
- Une Verveine + Une Fleur d’Oranger = A combination reminiscent of a classic but very honeyed Cologne.
- Une Verveine + Un Musc = A fresh musky scent, where verbena reveals its ginger and milky facets.
You might also like