Eau de Parfum 100ml
The comfort and elegance of a second skin.
When perfume and skin enter a perfect symbiosis to sublimate the rare elegance of being authentic to oneself, Un Musc appears. A fragrance that slips on like the most beautiful and softest of white T-shirts, becoming a timeless and ageless classic. Notes of ginger, bergamot and vetiver bring freshness and originality to these most crystalline, cocooned and clean white musks in perfumery.
TOP NOTES: Italian bergamot essence, Madagascar ginger essence
HEART NOTES: Indian amarys essence, Haitian vetiver essence, Iranian galbanum essence
BASE NOTES: Globalide, Helvetolide, Ambrettolide, Muscenone (clean macrocyclic musks)
Perfumer: Anne-Sophie Behaghel (Flair)
COMPOSITION: Alcohol Denat, Parfum (Fragrance), Water (Aqua), D-Limonene, Linalool, Citral.
Personalize your perfume with layering
To create a unique fragrance that matches your mood, or your outfit, you can combine OBVIOUS fragrances with each other. For a successful signature, we recommend using two fragrances.
Here are our fragrance suggestions for associations with Un Musc.
– Un Musc + Une Vanille = A result that turns the two somewhat intimate fragrances into a trail combination. Unexpected facets such as bitter almond appear. The greediness of vanilla is boosted, revealing facets of white chocolate.
– Un Musc + Une Verveine = A fresh musky fragrance
– Un Musc + Un Poivre = Makes the Un Poivre fragrance more icy with a nutmeg facet.
– Un Musc + Une Rose = The musk makes the rose young, soft and powdery. More peony and much less fruity than Une Rose worn alone
– Un Musc + Une Fleur d’Oranger = The musk brings a more vegetal facet to the orange blossom with a musky Cologne version